PORTRAIT SITE    HORSE SHOW SITE   ABOUT NAT    CONTACT INFO    FACEBOOK

Monday, February 1

Horsin Around in January!


Old man winter brought the second big snowfall of the winter season to our farm last week. I love it when the snow stops and the sun comes out on those cold, brisk winter mornings. I especially love it when I get to take time and photograph my own two boys enjoying their time out of the barn. Later this week, I will feature the pets and scenery!







































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I especially love the guy who's kicking up his heels. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

As always you have captured the beauty and images perfect! I truely do love your style and creative eye for taking pictures that I just want to look at over and over again!

Stacy Brown

Anonymous said...

You've got what it takes girl! Looking forward to seeing you in Center Ring!
Kathy Dent

Anonymous said...

So pretty sister. Your talent never ceases to amaze me.
Christina Adams

Unknown said...

Those are good enough to sell to a calendar - better yet make your own calendar to sell.

You are soooooo good.

Sarah

Dr. P. said...

Your pictures always make me smile! Tinker & my Eb do resemble each other. Looking forward to some more great pictures!!!